- MIAO silk pillowcases are made of 100% mulberry silk with a thickness of 22 mm. This is the highest quality silk on the Scandinavian market.
- MIAO silk pillowcases are woven especially for our company with the best possible well-being for skin and hair in mind.
- MIAO silk cushion covers come in a large standard size 60x63cm.
The smooth surface of the MIAO silk pillowcase minimizes the friction between your skin and the silk pillowcase.
- MIAO silk pillowcases provide many health benefits as they contain natural proteins and essential amino acids that match those on your skin.
- Silk is recommended by dermatologists because of its positive effect on the skin
- Silk is a natural temperature regulator, which gives you optimal comfort when you sleep, be it summer or winter.
- Silk is also known to have a calming effect on body and soul, which gives you a deep and sound sleep.
Washing tips: Miao pillow covers in silk can be machine washed with a silk/wool program at 30 degrees with Milo detergent. NB! Never use fabric softener on your silk pillowcase. To preserve the silk, it is advisable to turn it inside out when washing. When drying, the silk should lie flat and not in direct sunlight. Silk also does not need to be washed as often as other textiles.
Remember that the better you take care of your silk, the longer your silk will take care of your skin and hair.
There are no reviews yet.