- The MIAO silk sheet is made of 100% mulberry silk with a thickness of 22mm. This is the highest quality silk on the Scandinavian market.
- he MIAO silk sheet is woven especially for our company with the best possible well-being for skin and hair in mind.
- The MIAO silk sheet comes in size 180*200cm. The MIAO silk sheet is shaped with elastic, and has a 22 cm folded edge so that it fits well on both thick and thin mattresses.
- The smooth surface of the MIAO silk sheet minimizes the friction between your skin and the silk sheet.
- The MIAO silk sheet provides many health benefits as it contains natural proteins and essential amino acids that correspond to those on your skin.
- Silk is recommended by dermatologists because of its positive effect on the skin
- Silk is a natural temperature regulator, which gives you optimal comfort when you sleep, be it summer or winter.
- Silk does not attract dust, and is therefore optimal for allergy sufferers and others who are sensitive to dust.
Washing tips: The Miao silk sheet can be machine washed with a silk/wool program at 30 degrees with Milo detergent. NB! Never use fabric softener on your silk sheets. To preserve the silk, it is advisable to turn it inside out when washing. When drying, the silk should lie flat and not in direct sunlight. Silk also does not need to be washed as often as other textiles.
Remember that the better you take care of your silk, the longer your silk will take care of your skin and hair.