Silk kimono in color champagne
- MIAO silk kimono is made of 100% mulberry silk with a thickness of 22momme. This is the highest quality silk on the Scandinavian market. It is of the highest quality, yet affordable.
- MIAO silk kimono is made of the softest and most luxurious silk on the market
- MIAO silk kimono is woven especially for our company with the best possible well-being for skin and hair.
- MIAO silk kimono comes in two sizes 165cm and 175cm. 165cm fits size S to M, and 175cm fits size L to XL. All our kimonos come with a belt with a width of 8 cm.
- The smooth surface of MIAO silk kimono minimizes the friction between your skin and silk sheets.
- MIAO silk kimono offers many health benefits as it contains natural proteins and essential amino acids that are similar to those on your skin.
- Silk is recommended by dermatologists because of its positive effect on the skin
- Silk is a natural temperature regulator, which gives you optimal comfort when you sleep, be it summer or winter.
Washing tips: Can be machine washed with silk / wool program on 30 degrees with a silk/wool detergent. We recommend Milo. NB! Never use fabric softener on your silk kimono. To preserve the silk, it is a good idea to turn it over when washing. When drying, they should lie flat and not in direct sunlight. Silke trenger heller ikke vaskes like ofte som andre tekstiler.
Remember that the better you take care of your silk, the longer your silk will take care of your skin and hair.